Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Fabbo Babe of the Week

I've been slacking on this, I know. I'm ashamed, truly I am.

Yeah right.

Life's been a wee bit odd at Stately Partsguy Manor. I may post about it, or not. Haven't sat and thought things through yet.

Anyways, on to FBW.






She's Marisol Nichols. Co-stars on 'Blind Justice' on ABC Tuesday nights.

Hubba hubba.

BTW, Blind Justice is a pretty good show. It's one of the very few things I'll actually sit and watch on the idiot box.

Personally, I think it beats hell out of 'The Amazing Race'.

More stuff later this week, I think I might have a rant or two in me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey! i like the amazing race! don't knock it!

Anonymous said...

Hey Anon, no one can knock it 'cause you like it? What a puss! Partsguy, you be right aboot Marisol, though. Really dig the built-in sun tan. Dirty Dave.