Monday, January 09, 2006

And now, for something different.

From the website of a local TV station:

"More details continue to come out surrounding the death of a Superior woman this weekend, that police are calling a possible homicide.

Police say the suspect in custody lived at the home where he was arrested, which was just across the street from where the victim was found on Saturday.
Officers say the woman had what appeared to be stab wounds when they found her. "

This happened a block away from Stately PartsGuy Manor. Imagine my surprise, walking out to the PartsMobile to grab something, turning around, and seeing yellow tape and cop cars all over the place.

Usually, the area around Stately PartsGuy Manor is fairly quiet, which I like.

Now, there's all sorts of looky-loos rolling by. Sad.
(sarcasm mode= ON)
You know, I'm sure glad that Governor Doyle vetoed the Personal Protection Act. If he hadn't, that poor lady might have been legally carrying a concealed weapon, and would have been able to defend herself against the asshole who killed her. Who knows, she might have killed the bastard outright, and saved the State a ton of money trying the bastard. Can't have that.
(sarcasm mode= OFF)

Thanks, Governor, for making the streets of Wisconsin just a little more safe for rapists, murderers, and other scumbags, while making law-abiding citizens live in fear. As far as I'm concerned, the blood of many innocent people is on your hands. I wonder how you sleep at night knowing YOU are the one who denied the people of WI the tools needed to keep themselves safe. I'll be sure to remember that come your re-election campaign, and I'll be sure to remind people too.

It is my deepest desire that your actions will come back to haunt you come Election Day. I can't wait to see your concession speech. I promise not to laugh myself sick.

BTW, I plan to spend some of my WI tax refund next year to buy myself a nice gun or two. I'll probably send you a picture.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So can anyone tell me why the court system lets the argument of "It's not in our State Constitution" trump "It's in our Federal Constitution, in the Bill Of Rights, guaranteeing our rights?" Thumbs up to ZRV.