Monday, February 28, 2005

Don't touch that dial...

I've got 3 subjects chosen for future blog entries. 2 of them will require some research, and the 3rd won't take much work at all.

The Oscars were given out last night. According to Entertainment Tonight, I'm supposed to care.

Ain't happening.

I watched the ET wrapup only because there was absolutely nothing else on. I will admit to drooling over a couple of starlets. Halle Berry is incredibly hot.

I went and saw 'Hitch' this weekend. Not too bad. Will Smith is always funny. Eva Mendes? Also incredibly hot. Nice tushie too.

Saturday found me out with the GF Geocaching. We stopped at a store in Danbury, WI to grab some pop 'n munchies for the trip back home. The store had these GREAT stuffed animal heads hanging above the pop cooler. $30 got you either a moosehead or a black bear head. I might have to do some surfing and see if I can come up with one or two for Stately Partsguy Manor(tm)

Now, if someone were to decide that sending me one as a token of their esteem for the many laughs my blog provides, well, that'd be just fine too.

I'll post more later.

No comments: