Wednesday, March 01, 2006

'Black' is here!!

So, after work Tuesday, UN and I headed out to Applebee's for some dinner type consumables, then over to the Evil Empire, doing our part to keep the local economy going.

Our server had a VERY cute lil tushie. The rest of her wasn't bad either.

I know. I'm a dirty old man. Sue me.

Anyways.

So after that, off to the Evil Empire. This was one of the FEW times I regretted selling my Jeep, as there was a fun looking lil hill covered with snow that would have provided us with a shortcut.

I may have to acquire a lil Blazer or something for just that purpose. We'll see.

Anyways, I picked up my copy of Black, and after some wandering around, we headed back to Stately PartsGuy Manor, and I put the game on my desk for tonight when I'd have time to sit and play with it a bit.

Wow. This game is a HOME RUN. Tons of shooting stuff up, killing bad guys, and explosions galore!! It's especially awesome if you run your PS2's sound through a home stereo.

I finished up the session by getting killed, and immediately emailed some buds telling them to get this game. IT'S THAT GOOD.

If you like First Person Shooters, then you MUST get this.


I don't have anything else to say, so I shall skedaddle and get some sleep.

May the bluebird of happiness crap on your car.

No comments: