Wednesday, March 15, 2006

So, yeah. life ain't too bad.

I started a different position at my shop this week. It's kewl. I deal with wholesale customers from 8-5 M-F. It's WEIRD to leave work without closing the shop down. WEIRD. Hell, it's odd leaving work while it's still daylight out!!!

I'm adjusting nicely, though. ;)

So, I went out and bought Black the day it came out. GREAT game. The only complaint I have is about the LOOOOOOOONG opening credits that you can't bypass. I've since taken to starting the game, then running to the bathroom or something while it loads. I'm not very good at video games, matter of fact, I usually end up getting my clock cleaned by some 8 year old kid. Still fun, though. I ended up taking my PS2 to a buddy's place one night, and we took turns going through sections of the game. Fun.


I'll post some more crap later this week, probably.

No comments: