Friday, May 12, 2006

Another reason Bobby Bonds sucks ass.

From SI.com:

"PHILADELPHIA (AP) -- Carlos Oliveras has a home run ball specially marked to assure authenticity. It just doesn't have Barry Bonds' autograph as the slugger refused to sign the ball."

Ok, already I'm thinking, "jeesh, what a jackass."

"He said he is a Bonds fan and would probably keep the ball. He hoped it would have Bonds' signature. Bonds said no when he was asked at his news conference if he would sign the ball if a fan wanted an autograph. Moments later, when an official asked if there were any more questions, Oliveras piped up: "Will you sign my ball?"


Bonds smirked and said nothing.(my emphasis)

Ok, here's my take. Bonds is nothing more than a 'roid chugging goon, whose run at the Babe's record, to me, is TOTALLY meaningless, and shouldn't even be kept track of.

To me, refusing to sign this guy's ball is just another chapter in the Bobby Bonds Is A Complete Douchebag story.

Oliveras joins the service, and most likely takes risks on his job that would make Bonds sweat in his Gucci loafers, and for a LOT less pay a year than the Giants give Bonds a year in per diem money. Signing the ball would have taken, what, a MINUTE out of Bonds' day?? SCREW him, Mark McGuire, and all the rest of those chemically enhanced assholes. They can all get cancer and die, and I wouldn't be able to give 1/1,000,000,000,000th of a damn about any of them.

So, as far as I'm concerned , Bobby Bonds is a douchebag.

End of Rant.

No comments: