Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Happy B-day, USA!

PICT0032
Even the Canadians got into celebrating America's b-day. Clicky pic for larger.
More pics in my Flickr album.
So, anyway, America turned 230 years old. W00t! Oh, and a giant 'neener neener neener' to the terrorist assholes who think they can destroy what countless other dingdongs have tried 'n failed to do.
In other words: Suck it, terrorists.
My tent showed up today, so tomorrow after work I'm gonna play with that, then go work on the 'ski some. I need to put some uprights on it so I can see the trailer when I'm putting it in the water. I'm also going to add a couple more tiedown points on the trailer, can't have too many of those. Finally, I plan on adding a jack to the front so I won't have to keep lifting the freakin' trailer to hook it to the PartsMobile.
Well, I'd write more crap, but I've got to pay the bills, which usually puts me in a cruddy mood, so until next time.
May the Bluebird of Happiness crap on your car.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Uprights on the trailer??.....it isnt 20 feet long or 8 foot wide....ya wimp.....get a boat....LOL