Thursday, December 14, 2006

Sometimes, there's happy news.

From MSN.com:

" PANAMA CITY, Fla. -- The "Girls Gone Wild" video empire agreed to pay $1.6 million and its founder was sentenced to community service Wednesday for filming drunken, underage girls in the raunchy videos."

I laughed. As far as I'm concerned, Joe Francis is subhuman filth.

Men who take advantage of drunk women are pigs who prove the anti-male feminists right, and should be punished severely. And let's face it, that's what Francis does, and the worst part is, HE PROFITS FROM IT. I'm certain 1.6 million ain't gonna put much of a dent in his lifestyle. One could hope, but I doubt it. I'd LOVE to hear some pissed off father or brother beat the living shit out of this guy. I'd bet he's got a bodyguard or two, the coward.

Those of us men who hold ourselves to a higher standard need to start speaking up. The next time some guy brags about nailing some drunk chick, he should be made to feel like the trash he is. I'd start by pointing out he obviously has no game.

I'm also suggesting that we as men don't buy GGW DVDs. Don't enrichen this asshole any further.


Wouldn't it be nice to hear that asshole went bankrupt?? I'd dance for joy.

No comments: