Sunday, July 24, 2005

Weekend schtuff.

There's a fly in my room, buzzin around and generally making me nuts. I'm going to kill that bastard if I have to trash the whole apt!!

**UPDATE**

I declared war on the fly, and used some chemical warfare on his ass. Buhbye fly.

**END UPDATE**

So, the weekend has been semi-productive. I managed to get a list of things I need to fix on the Partsguymobile so I can sell off the little beast and get me a nice pickup. Today I shampooed the floor mats, tomorrow I'll take a stab at the carpet, and a few other things. I also managed to get my laundry done. Woo-freakin-hoo.

*Boat Stuff*

I picked up some glue at Menards, called 'Gorilla Glue'. I used it to glue the rudders together on the Chris-Craft I'm restoring. The stuff seems strong, we'll see how well it works when the boat hits the sand. Tomorrow is my day off, so I'll drill and tap the gizmos I found to make the servo arms removable from the rudder shafts. That'll make cleaning and oiling the rudder shafts a lot easier. I hope to have this thing tub tested by the first week of August, with pond trials soon afterward.

I also might have sold a camcorder I never use, which should make me enough scratch to finish off at least one of the other boats in the fleet. Woohoo!!

I'm VERY proud of myself, I managed to surf Ebay and not bid on ANYTHING. Go me!!

I'm not surfin it tonight, though. Don't wanna push my luck.


Sometime this week, I may post a rant. Or, I may not. You'll just have to wait 'n see.

No comments: