Thursday, November 17, 2005

Why is it?

(BGM: "Exodus"; Bob Marley)


Why is it...

Stupid commercials make me want to call the company and say " You know, that commercial of yours is SO ****ing stupid, it makes me want to take hostages!!" Why??


Perhaps I need to get lucky should start getting more sleep.


The system I picked for the PartsMobile is here. Hopefully I'll get more than a day off sometime soon so I can slap the thing in.


I'm also looking forward to having Turkey Day off. I plan to sleep. A lot. I should be adventurous the day after and go shopping, but getting whacked in the ass by lil old ladies' shopping carts doesn't really appeal to me.

Amazingly, they get REAL pissed when you put the boot to their shopping carts after they've hit you for the 5th time. No sense of humor on them old broads, I'm here to tellya.


That's all ya get tonight. I'm too tired to write more. Still workin on a new Fabbo Babe of the Week, however, I've made a new rule. No followers of Scientology are eligible. Why? Mainly because I'm freakin SICK of hearing about TomKat, and the fact that I think Scientology is pure bullshit. So, sorry, Kirstie Alley. No FBW love for you. Deal.

I mean, come ON... that Katie chick's like what, 22??? Cripes, I got SCARS older than that!

And why is it that it's ok for ol' Tommy to do a lil cradle robbing, but if your humble PartsGuy were to scope out a hot lil 20 year old, he's a freakin pervert? Sup wit dat?

And for all you younger ladies..remember, us ol' farts know what we're about, if you catch my drift. (evil grin)


So, um, yeah.


More stuff later in the week, if I feel like it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

have i told you to go jump in lake superior lately? if i haven't, please do so. :p

Anonymous said...

LOL..I resent the "old broad" comment, I'm one of those old broads ya know :P LOL..but you MIGHT get LUCKY and run into an old broad like me!! :)

Andi said...

LOL Ice!! He could only be so lucky!




Best of luck to ya on that cradle-robbing thing!!