Monday, December 05, 2005

101st post. w00t.

(BGM: Theme from Hill Street Blues)



Yeah, so I said I was gonna try posting 3 times a week.

Didn't happen.

The powers that be at work decided to promote my crazy ass to assistant manager. Lord help us all.

So, I've been working a lot more than usual. 50+ hours a week. My day off usually consists of sleep.

I DO have a Fabbo Babe of the Week picked out. I just need her permisssion to post up a pic.


I got the new tuneage for the PartsMobile. I just need to find time and a garage to install the stuff.

I managed to get all my Xmas shopping done in one trip!! That was VERY kewl. I also managed to spend less than I'd budgeted. Your humble PartsGuy is a sucker for a bargain.

I've only bought myself a couple of presents so far. I splurged and bought the first season of Emergency! on DVD. I plan on having time to watch 'em someday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so guess this means you and IT are closer than ever ehy??????

Anonymous said...

So now I have to wonder if ZRV stumbled into George Webb one morning and bought everyone a fry. Of course he's not cheap, but he is lazy, so everyone on his list probably got the same thing, and it's probably marginally better than a coupon for some fries...