Friday, December 30, 2005

So, um, yeah.

Finally got the speakers into the PartsMobile. DANG, what a difference!!

I was gonna toss a powered sub into the trunk. Don't need to. Most awesome sounds.

So, all that it really needs to be a sweet ride is to get the windows tinted, and get the rims I got for it on. Next Wednesday, it goes in for a remote starter.

Xmas 2005 is over. W00t. I got some kewl tools from PartsDad, and the rest of it was clothes.

I also got a kewl framed pic of my neice and nephew. Too cool.


So, I got myself some toys for Xmas. I went out and got a couple CDs, and the first season of Airwolf on DVD. I saw a DVD box set of Tour of Duty, but it was like, $100 or something. Someday I'll get that one. I'd LOVE to get the Sopranos on DVD, but DAMN, do they want blood for 'em. Another 'Someday' purchase.

I also ordered a PS2 game called Splashdown: Rides Gone Wild. It's a Jetski racing game, which brings the awesome. I found it used for like, 12 bucks. Score!!

Sometime in 2006, Criterion Games will be releasing " Black " for the PS2. From the trailers I've downloaded from GameTrailers.com, this will be the BEST First Person Shooter EVER!! I'm eagerly awaiting the release, hopefully in the 1st quarter of '06.

Well, I don't feel like posting anymore tonight. So, I'm not gonna.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mixmaster Zack....white rapper of da nort