Monday, December 12, 2005

Tunes are in

(BGM: Chris Thomas King: Red Shoes)





I got the tunes installed in the PartsMobile finally. One of my commercial accounts had a lil run of bad luck, wound up in the hosp with colon problems. We sent him some epoxy, told him to use it, then he'd be the perfect asshole!!


Yeah, we're a twisted sack of bastards.

Anyways, I knew that the guy's kid played around with car stereo stuff, so I had him put in the gear, doin my lil bit to help out.

He did a kickass job, too. He even ran the cord for the cd changer remote under the carpet. Frickin awesome.


I shoulda done this a long time ago. It's SO frickin nice to NOT have to listen to the local DJs try and be funny. Also, the CD changer I THOUGHT was a 6 disc unit, turned out to be a 10 CD unit. Also, it plays home burned CDs no problem!! Score!! The CD deck I picked out plays MP3s also, so I got MAAAAAAAAAAAAD tuneage, yo.

Now, I just gotta find time to slam the speakers in. Maybe if my day off's nice 'n warm I'll give it a shot.


I haven't gotten around to emailing my choice for FBW yet. I'm a terrible person. I'm cute though.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hurry up and get the drivers in before it gets warm out. Since you park it outside, I'll be sure to pick it up on the first nice day of Spring. (We'll call it a geocache 'find'.) Don't worry, I'll return it before the snow flies.

Anonymous said...

Mix Master Zack....The white rapper of da nrt dar

Anonymous said...

Mole wants to day she really enjoyed the post a while back on cheeseburgers, loved the fru-fru nancy-boy line, and something else, but I got bored while listening and don't know what else she wanted to say. (She talks a lot.)