Tuesday, February 07, 2006

New thinger on the side.

I decided to put the lil button on the side saying 'I am Pro-Victory'. Click it 'n go see what other people have to say.

While your humble PartsGuy is rather partial to peace, quiet, cute furry puppies, and stuff like that, I also realize, and I wish more people would understand, is sometimes, you gotta go kick some ass. I've been saying since oh, I don't know, FOREVER that terrorists need to be exterminated like the cockroaches they are.

I'm not going to get into the political side of it, because one, plenty of other people, much smarter than I am already have; and two, it makes your PartsGuy cranky.

Ok, crankiER.


So, anyway, brief summary time.

Cute furry puppies= GOOD.
Terrorists, and the assholes who support them, BAD!


Oh, and Rosie O'Donnell is still a fat ugly pig who should be run over by a bus.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go ZRV! --Mole Thurburger