Thursday, February 16, 2006

So, ummm, yeah.

So, I've been doin' the Ebay thing again, adding to my diecast collection.

I lost out on what would have been an awesome addition to my collection because I was at work when it ended. DAMN having to put in hours workin' for the man!!

Ah well. Another chance will come. I'm patient. At this rate, my niece and nephews will inherit an awesome collection when I croak.

Side note: I saw a Hot Wheels Jeep CJ8 in mint condition go for like, $75. Im kicking myself for losing the one I had.

On the video game front:

I managed to get a copy of Splashdown: Rides Gone Wild from overstock.com. W00t!!

12 days till the release of Black for PS2. From what I've read, and seen on the internet, this may be one of the top 10 games EVER for PS2, in this blogger's humble opinion. I can't WAIT.


My apologies for a post full of fluff. It's been a LONG freakin month so far at work. Hopefully, all the bullshit having to do with the conversion to another company will end soon. Cross your fingers for my sanity remaining intact.

No comments: