Friday, February 03, 2006

Various things.


The boss heads out for Houston tomorrow for a manager's conference. That leaves me running the show for the better part of a week. Then we've got a store remodel coming up too. I sense that Feb is going to be Hell Month. 1st week of March might be vacation time.


I've decided I'd like to have my own private armory a couple of firearms laying around Stately PartsGuy Manor. I'm a collector, what can I say?

A quick tour of impactguns.com pulled up some fine choices.

In the rifle category:








Remington 710 in 30.06. I like it, so that's reason enough to get one.


In the shotgun category:











Maverick Arms 88 in 12 gauge.18" barrel. Good stuff. Either this, or a Remington 870 in black.



In the handgun category, for the day when WI DOES manage to get a concealed carry law enacted, I'll prob carry one of these.









Glock 17, in 9mm. I like the design. Good enough reason to get one, yes?

There's a whole mess of other stuff I'd like to have. I'll post up a few now and then when I run out of decent ideas for a post find ones I like.

Well, that's about all for tonight. I've gotta be up at about 6:15 in the morning(ugh!) to go open the shop and haul in the night freight. Wish me luck, for the next week should prove VERY interesting indeed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Glock is great. With only 17 or so parts, almost nothing can go wrong with them.