Sunday, November 12, 2006

Sunday Thoughts.

Yep, AGAIN, my football team managed to freakin' find a way to lose. AND, my boy Tony Stewart didn't win either. The only thing that keeps it from being a total bummer is that Jimmie Johnson didn't win. Maybe he was depressed about his boyfriend Jeffy Gordon marrying some model chick, I don't know.


Anyways.

I was walking through the local Caucasian Refuse Fulfillment Center, otherwise known as WalMart, when I was struck with a Brilliant Flash of Inspiration:

I must create a game called WalMart Bingo.

Instead of numbers, you wait till you see certain things that are VERY common to Walmarts, and cross it off until you get Bingo. Items such as:
  • Screaming kid in cart.
  • Guy wearing tank top, covered in tattoos. Bonus points if it's winter, or the ink is poorly done.
  • Preggo woman, with at least 2 kids running around cart and screaming.
Stuff like that. I mean, if ya gotta be stuck inna Walmart shopping, might as well make it amusing, no??


I'm not looking forward to Xmas. I'm thinking of just buying everyone tools from work! Wrench sets for EVERYBODY!!


PartsMom asked what I wanted for my birthday. I suggested a nice giftcard. I've got enough socks.

That's one of the things that really blows about being an adult. Forget toys. You get socks.

I can buy socks. I WANT TOYS, DAMMIT!!!!


Yep, that's me. Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

More ranting and raving later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Every time I think "OOOOOO I want that!" I run to the computer and add whatever it is to my Amazon Wishlist. Then when Christmas and my birthday (February 7, btw) roll around, I whip that bad boy out and VIOLA! Awesome presents!