Friday, May 27, 2005

Couple things.

So, I'm reading my email today, and one of them is a reply to one of my posts, specifically this one: I WANT one of these.

The reply is from Acidman, of Gut Rumbles fame. Imagine my surprise at finding he'd actually read one of my posts, and made the time to respond. That's WAY kewl in my book.

OK, I'm a nerd. I think it's cool.

On the domestic front, I have declared war on this damned feral cat that decided under my front porch makes a GREAT litterbox. He/She is going to decide otherwise VERY soon. This damned cat is going to feel the wrath of my Airsoft pistol or rifle, depending on how mean I'm feeling that day. I HATE that little bastard. I'm not entirely sure, but I think the downstairs neighbor is feeding it.

And for those of you who're thinking I'm a mean bastard, I say YOU walk out YOUR front door in the morning to the smell of fresh cat pee, and crap piles in YOUR yard. If this continues into the summer when it starts getting hot and humid, that smell will be unbearable. Imagine the smell of some rotting carcass that the thing could drag under there.

Hence the Airsoft pistol. I'm thinking a couple pellets whizzing by him might convince kitty to find other facilities. 6 blocks or so away works for me.

I think he may be onto my plan, however. The beast ran like hell earlier, after I returned from the grocery store. By the time I got back outside with my pistol, he'd disappeared.

With my luck, the little bastard'll see me coming and freakin' bite me in the ass or something.

THAT would definitely screw up my day.







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't kill him, just scare the SOB off. If you hit him with a BB gun or a rock, he will run and may never come back, you will feel bad if you killed him, Cat

The PartsGuy said...

I thought about that last night, actually. My plan now is to just lob a couple shots in his general direction, maybe shoot him in the ass.

I hope that'll be sufficent.

=ZRV=