Sunday, May 15, 2005

I want one of these.

I probably don't need it, but I want one.

Remington Model 5077, 870 Express Pump Shotgun, 12 Gauge, 18" MatteBlack Barrel, Matte Black Synthetic Stock, 7 Shot Capacity.

(pic removed due to HTML problems.)

Doesn't EVERYONE need an evil looking black boomstick?? I'm thinkin blasting a few targets (paper, of course) after a stressful week at work would be just the ticket to mellow a guy out.

Someday, I'm gonna have to pick one up. Maybe there'll be one at a gunshow this summer I can snap up reasonably cheap. My bro's buddy picked up a nice Mossberg at a gunshow last summer, maybe I'll get lucky too.

As soon as I get a decent day to haul my r/c boats outside, I'll get some pics of the fleet for your perusal. Just call me Commodore Partsguy!


BTW, I STILL haven't received any nominations for Fabbo Babe of the Week. Sup wit dat?

SOMEONE who reads this must have some ideas.

I hope to have the next FBW posted by Thursday, depending on outside influences( i.e. if it's nice outside, I'll be out playing somewhere. )

We'll soon see.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Buy the gun. Who gives a shit whether you "need" it or not? Wanting it is good enough.

Acidman

Anonymous said...

Guns are like toys to a many a man. Buy whatever you want and as many. I have over one hundred guns and rifles. I shooy almost everyday and love hunting and fishing. And another good reason to buy guns, if you ever have to sell them, you will always make money on the gun, they go up in value, Cat