Monday, May 16, 2005

Partsguy Freakulently Asked Questions

For giggles, I thought I'd post a FAQ that'll hopefully answer your burning questions. Here goes.


1) So, just who IS this Partsguy, and why should we care what he thinks?

Good question. I'm the partsguy. You should care because, once I accomplish overthrowing the world governments, I'm going to have people like you tossed to the lions, or something.

2)Are you as witty in person as your writing suggests??

Even more so. I'm also charming and handsome, and a Capricorn.

3)Partsguy, you are SO awesome!! How may I contact you, and send naked pics of myself to you??

Thanks for noticing! I can be contacted either through posting a comment, because comments are emailed to me when they post, OR at roccoguy@yahoo.com. Please note, only pics of naked women will be accepted. Pics of naked males will be forwarded to lesbians who REALLY despise the male gender. I'm sure one won't be too hard to find.

4)What does the Partsguy do in his spare time?

You mean besides curling up in the fetal position and weeping?

5)C'mon, smartass, really.

Well, it depends. If the weather cooperates, then I'm outside either playing with my r/c boats, Geocaching, or grilling steaks 'n brats. When the weather outside is frightful, I'm inside reading a book, working on my boats, surfing, or plotting world domination.


6)Your site brings the funny! Do you have a tipjar, so that I may reward you properly with large amounts of money?

Sorry, I don't blog for the money. I do it for the chicks and beer. I've toyed with putting a wishlist up, but I just don't know.

Well, I hope you found the FAQ useful and informative. I strive to bring a quality blog experience for my readers.

Any Questions, Comments, or Snide Remarks should be posted in the comments section. I do read every comment. If you're REALLY lucky, I might even answer your question in a new post.

Thank you, and goodnight.






No comments: