Friday, September 09, 2005

Week in review.

So, anyways..it's been a funfilled, yet painful week.

Labor day found me on the big lake, on the PWC attacking 5 foot rollin waves and getting air. Woohoo!!!

My arms and legs took one hell of a beating, though.

Tuesday found me barely able to walk. Getting up and going to work was difficult, to say the least. I did it, however. One of my coworkers watched me hobble in and said 'My god, you look like hell!!' My boss took one look at me and said "What the hell happened to you??"

Apparently I looked about as good as I felt. Walking was painful, bending over to pick stuff up was avoided as much as possible.

Yesterday I was finally able to move without much pain, which was a Good Thing Indeed. Today, I'm about 90% healed up.

Yesterday sure felt like a Monday. We had no delivery guy until noon, so I wound up spending a lot of the morning in the truck, which wouldn't have been bad if I didn't have a lot of work to try and catch up on.

I was supposed to be done at 5, got home about 6:30. I wandered around Stately PartsGuy Manor for a few minutes, then decided to make some dinner. I was washing off a pizza pan, and turned on the water to rinse it, and managed to get an eyeful of Dawn* dishwashing liquid.

That hurt like you wouldn't believe.

And today was the kicker. I was playing with my r/c airplane, bent down to pick it up, and hit the throttle lever. Took a nice lil divot out of my finger.

I'm scared to imagine what might happen tomorrow.

In other news, those of you who actually read the little quote thinger below my Blog's name might have noticed a lil blurb directing you to click on the linky and buy a pic, cause AM has decided to donate all profits from sales of her pics to relief organizations. She also promised me some noodie pics if'n I was to mention her site. Ordinarily, I don't use my blog for commercial purposes, but this is for a VERY good cause, so I've decided to do it this once. Plus, hey, noodie pics!! (you better share this time!! PartsGuy Research Staff)

Maybe. Now shut up and get back to the important research projects I've assigned you!!

Finding pics of naked dobermans wrestling in coleslaw HARDLY counts as important, Schmendrick.

Maybe not to YOU, but to the Reader who asked if we might be able to help, it's of vital importance!

OK, whatever(sighs)

Allrighty then, where was I? OH, yeah! In short, buy a pic, so PartsGuy gets some noodie pics!!

In other news, your humble PartsGuy has been surfing his Credit Union's website and looking at loan rates on used recreational vehicles. There may be a PWC in my near future, who knows? I'm not going to do the paypal thing I'd threaten...errr, joked about, I'll just do what I've always done and work my butt off to get one. I gotta admit, the idea was sorta crazy anyways. As I've said before, I don't blog for the money, just for the chicks.


I'd summarize tonight's post, but I'm feeling lazy. Figure it out.








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Creamy goodness? Mole wants to know if it comes with a nougat center...

We enjoyed this blog so much we re-read the next one, which is just great. Maybe we'll read it again next week too.

Handy Home-dweller said...

Z~

If ONE person orders a print frmo me and says that YOU sent them...

it's nudie time.

AM

Anonymous said...

Shoot, Ang, how about I order one and you send me nudie prints in addition? Whooooo Hooo!