Sunday, September 25, 2005

So, the other day, I actually answered my phone instead of letting the machine get it.

On the other end? One of my best buddies from years ago calls me up, and we sit 'n BS for an hour or so catchin up.

So, sometime soon I shall have to make a trip downstate to see him, catch up on old times, and get rejected by women in a different zip code!

In other news, my boss and I have somehow gotten a little oneupmanship thing going. We both drive sedans, and we're both in the process of dressing them up a bit. Why? Who knows. It's a testosterone thing.

Either that, or we both need hobbies.

Well, I'd post more, but it's time to do my trivia thing, and then get some sleep.


I'll prob toss another post up this week. Time will tell, as always.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm going to vote that you two need new hobbies

Anonymous said...

has seen your car.....thats ALOT of dressing up ya have to do...:P

Anonymous said...

You have too many hobbies already. The last thing you need to do is convince me to join you in another one.

Anonymous said...

i say dress it up with a set of stacks out the hood 4point cage forklift tires and flames off your number on the doors now chicks dig that

Anonymous said...

Hello friends
Do not miss your chance to get a free ipad. Visit http://bit.ly/cmmVr7