Sunday, October 02, 2005

Some stuff.

On the right side there, in the Linkies section, you'll see a new addition to the blogs I like, and a subtraction.

For reasons unknown to me, Kim Du Toit closed his blog. I suspect it was due to a new job, and not having a lot of time to do the blog thing up to his high standards. I hope things work out for him.

So, in his place, I've added BaneDad. This guy is FUNNY, so in my opinion, he's the perfect replacement.

In other news, I've started reading up on the digital camera I got about 3 years ago. Turns out a lot of the settings I've wished I could change CAN be changed!! Who'da thunk it? Now, I can take movies WITHOUT sound!! The possibilites for mindless amusement are legion, methinks.(insert evil laugh here)

In Pimp My Sedan(tm) news, I added blue spark plug wires to the PartsMobile. I've also acquired some decent speaks for it that'll drop right into the stock locations, as I'm not into the idea of cutting up a car just to put speakers in it. I've also acquired some 16" wheels which'll go on next spring.

The PWC season is over, so no more rides this year. The DNR'll have to wait another year to get me. The PartsGuy's PWC Fund has close to $100 in it now, and as winters here are fairly lengthy some years, I should be able to sock away enough for a decent down on my own ski.

Donations accepted ;)

I'll post some pics of the Pimped Sedan later this week, if I remember.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

16inch rims with forklift tires on em ?

The PartsGuy said...

Um, NO.

Nate said...

Okay...whyinthehell ain't MY site over there? HUH??? HUH???
lol