Sunday, October 09, 2005

Things that REALLY irritate the PartsGuy.

So, there I am, happily wheeling the PartsMobile along the freeway minding my own business.

I have noticed a growing group of motorists, my friends and I call them the 45'ers. On the freeway, they won't go above 45 mph. Usually, they're in the left lane and WILL NOT move over. Then, once you get into town, guess what? You slow down because the speed limit in the city is 30 mph, and there they are behind you and closing fast, because they're STILL doing 45. These people should be forced to ride a bus, or drive a Geo Metro.

The next thing that irritates me should prove I'm on my way to being a Grouchy Old Bastard.

About half the time I'm out running errands, I get stuck behind or next to some idiot kid who has decided that my musical education is NOT complete until my ears have been assaulted by whatever rap star's CD is popular that week. For these little goons, my suggestion is that they be locked in a sound proof room, and forced to listen to the entire Wham! and George Michael catalogs. THAT'LL teach em.

Another thing that bugs me is people who walk around with their pants half hanging off their asses. What's up with that? We have people come into my shop asking for applications dressed like that!! And they're usually wearing a nice wifebeater shirt too.

Needless to say, they don't work for us.

And another thing. If you're a white person, dressing and talking like you just got off a bus from freakin' Harlem, or thinking you're the biggest gangsta in the Midwest, you're out of luck. No job for you. Also, we laugh at you when you leave, because you're a chump. As my coworker said to one of 'em, "Pull your f**kin' pants up, for chrissakes!"

Why do people allow their kids to scream at the top of their lungs in stores?? Just because you don't wanna buy 'em a freakin 99 cent Matchbox* car, the rest of us have to listen to him scream at volumes that would drown out the assault at Normandy. Thanks a fat freakin' lot, asshole.

I'll post some more at a later date. Right now, I'm off to WallyWorld to see if I can scare up a gorilla costume. I've got a crazy drunk neighbor that needs to have his head messed with.

(evil grin)

No comments: