Friday, October 21, 2005

Finally, Friday got here!!!

The last couple of days have found your humble PartsGuy scampering around the shop, placing new price labels here and there like some sort of bizarre redshirted Johnny Appleseed. Ordinarily, this'd be no biggie, but the labels they use are just a smidgen smaller than the tag holders on the shelves. I've gone through enough Scotch* tape to hogtie an elephant.

I won the CD changer I'd bid on, so the PartsMobile shall soon have some new sounds. I got the changer for 30 bucks, and got absolutely HOSED on shipping. I'll still have saved about $150 on the price of a new one, though. I'm planning on assembling all the stuff I wanna put in, and then have a nice lil weekend thrash puttin all the stuff in. Pictures will be snapped, and I even might post a couple. I need to do some more research into a couple of things before I make final decisions. I have a buddy who's pretty handy with woodworking, so a sub box won't be a problem, if I get that crazy.


Tomorrow, I get to go pick up a car for a lil wash and wax job. That's a good thing, as it means another $50 into the PartsGuy PWC Fund. Woohoo!

This weekend, I'm hoping to get the Chris-Craft model into the water for some testing. I haven't decided if I'm going to keep it. I've started to lose interest in the r/c boat thing, mostly cause the company changing hands has taken up a big portion of my time. If I do put it on ebay, I hopefully won't lose my butt on it.

That's all for now.

Someone IM'ed me, demanding that I bring the funny this weekend. I'll try.

No comments: