Thursday, October 13, 2005

One of those weeks.

So, my company got snapped up by a bigger company. That's good, gets me a better bennies plan, stuff like that.

Also, I joked about wanting to be Safety & Training coordinator.

Shoulda kept my mouth shut. I'm supposed to get a lil extra in the pay envelope, might actually make it worth the extra trouble.

I'm gonna end up spendin some time this weekend reviewing company training materials, though. If I'm supposed to make sure everyone else gets through it, then I better do it myself first. Ugh.

Should look pretty spiffy on the ol' resume, though.

For some reason lately, the idea of getting an ATV has its merits. I could use it more often than a PWC, that's for sure. Ya can't put a snowplow on a PWC. There's also quite a few decent places to ride in my area. Decisions, decisions.

As always, time will tell.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A.T.V...............ummmm but get a honda

Anonymous said...

Yup, get a Honda--the things are great! They're not the fastest, but they are VERY reliable, and that's important when you're in the middle of a swamp, especially if the cutie on the Polaris just smoked her second belt.