Monday, January 03, 2005

Playin in the snow= FUN!

So, we got a buncha snow Saturday night. Late Sunday morning began the digging out phase. UN broke out his snowblower, and we moved all our vehicles out and blew out the parking area. After all the shoveling was done, I decided I'd best check and make sure the 4WD worked in my truck. So I blasted through the snow on my boulevard a few times. Good times.

I was listening to some CDs before work, seeing as I didn't start till 1.

I gotta tell you, if you like loud assed guitar rock, and you DON'T have The Donnas' "Spend The Night" CD, then you should rectify that situation like, say, IMMEDIATELY! Their guitar player's sound kicks so much ass, it'll make the cows go dry! Now, THAT'S awesome!

Another good investment is Silvertide's CD "Show & Tell". More tasty guitar rock. When you get right down to it, the best rock 'n roll comes from 2 guitars cranked up, some loud ass bass that'll make yer fillings fall out, and some drums that'll blow the roof off.

Now, THAT'S rock 'n roll.

No comments: