Sunday, January 02, 2005

Snow!

Last night brought us several inches of the cold white stuff. Not bad, except for the layer of ice the snow's covering. I decided to not buy myself a nice lil R/C snowmobile to play with, and now I wish I had. Can't find one anywhere.

For those of you who read the comments to my posts, (and you ALL do, right??) I DO read them as they come in. My Xmas list post seems to have annoyed someone, who suggests I keep my hormones in check. Apparently, they can dish out criticism, but not take it, as when one of my friends said something, this person got mad and won't read my blog anymore.

Too bad for that person, as I'm now getting the hang of this blogging thing, and was about to remedy the fact that I've fallen way behind in posting lotsa fart jokes, potty humor, and other stuff that amuses me.

Sucks to be that person.

Anyhow, I'll prob post something later on tonight. I've got to go dig out my car and shovel the sidewalk. One of the benefits of a 4WD vehicle is that I don't have to dig out my truck also. I just pull it into 4WD and drive out.






No comments: