Friday, December 31, 2004

Xmas 2004= DONE!!!

So, Xmas is done for another year.

Whew.

I also turned 35 this year, as I may or may not have mentioned. I'm ok with it, for the most part. I did figure out that after I turn 36, I can LEGALLY date a woman half my age!!

So, I did ok for the Xmas/Bday gift thing.

I got a GPS reciever, a pressure washer (thanks dad!) and a buncha clothes and some socks. I love getting socks for xmas, because I usually forget about buying socks until AFTER I've gotten home from the store. Socks= good.

For my b-day, some friends of mine in Milwaukee sent me a tshirt they said was perfect for me.

It reads, "I'm really easy to get along with, once you people learn to worship me."

Perfect. Thanks Jenn, Bob, 'n lil Jess!

I also got the greatest PS2 game ever made, Ace Combat 5.

Santa didn't bring me anything off the list I so thoughtfully provided, so I guess we'll see how he does next year. The Hummer H3 will be out by that time, so I guess that would be as acceptable as an H2. All blacked out, of course.

The Cindy Crawford clone is non-negotiable. LOL!

No comments: