Thursday, December 16, 2004

Chili, and other stuff

Car's fixed. So, I went to drop off the old alt at the store, and walk by the UPS man walking out. One of my coworkers looks at me, and points at the package.

I now own a pressure washer. Maybe now I can keep my car clean! (yeah, right)

There's a pot of chili simmering in the crock pot. Taste tests have confirmed that I may have hit on the proper mix of ingredients. The spiciness sneaks up on you, and then tweaks yer nose. The secret? Good, fresh hot Italian sausage, and Spicy V8 vegetable juice for your chili base. Garlic bread on the side, and dinner is served.

I'll bring what's left in to work tomorrow. Homemade chili is always better on the second day.

A request was made by someone for me to post the winning lottery #s for next week.

Sadly, I cannot grant this request, as sharing the #s would be completely foolish, and I might not be able to buy myself a nice tropical island to retire to. We can't have that. Maybe next time.

No comments: