Sunday, December 19, 2004

Some things explained.

I live in a triplex. 2 apts upstairs, one down. Across the hall from me lives my friend, who I'll refer to as UN, for Upstairs Neighbor. Downstairs lives the crazy drunk guy, hereafter referred to as CDB, or Crazy Drunk Bastard.

I've known UN since 9th grade, about 20 years or so. We've both seen each other through psycho GFs, he's watched me go and do stupid things 'cause I was drunk off my ass and it seemed a good idea at the time. If you've ever heard the joke about a redneck's last words being 'Hold my beer and watch this!!' then you know what I'm talking about. That brings us to CDB.

CDB's hobby is collecting vans. Ugly ones. He's got 3 of them now. He's been up north visiting his brother. I'm half expecting to get home from work tomorrow and find van #4. I'm beginning to wonder if he's got some bizarre plan to open a car lot, or maybe some bizarre kinetic sculpture. I think the cheap beer's messed up his brain.



No comments: