Sunday, December 19, 2004

Few little things( I feel like Larry King for some reason)

I was over at the GF's place tonight watching the late news. It seems an ice rink in the neighboring city had a small problem with their Zamboni machine this evening. It exploded. If you have no idea what a Zamboni is, search google.

Am I the only one who wonders how long it'll be before we see Lindsay Lohan and the Olsen twins in Playboy?? Preferably jello wrestling?

If I could give permanent laryngitis to anyone, it'd have to be the singer from Evanescence. Someone drove by my house with that crap playing, and the neighbor's dogs started howling! I think the guy who signed them was a disgruntled employee. Go get any CD by Jimmy LaFave instead.

I'm proud to say that my 'lil blog has gotten some endorsements. Here's a testimonial from a happy reader.

" Yes, young feller, you sure are good with them fancy computer things. Can I have my walker back now?? " =John Douglas, 87 years old

thanks, John. I'm trying to make sure my blog has a little something of interest for everyone.

I know I promised to post some more linkies. I'll get that done eventually, I promise.



No comments: