Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Xmas music and related stuff.

I've got a dirty lil secret.

I absolutely DESPISE Christmas music. I worked at a Toys 'R' Us store years ago. 13 hour shifts, and just about every Xmas song you can think of, I heard 3-4 times a day. And now, for some bizarre reason, most of the radio stations in my town figure it's all right to assault our ears with it 24/7. I blame Clear Channel.

And some people wonder why I have a lot of CDs. About the only thing that could be worse is Celine Dion and the chick from Evanescence collaborating on a Xmas album. That alone would make me rupture my own eardrums. However, we COULD use the results in Iraq to attain peace. All they'd have to do is play it through really powerful PA systems. I'm betting all factions would surrender in about 43 seconds, as long as we promised to make the godawful racket stop. If anyone from the government is reading this, feel free to use my idea.

Xmas is rapidly approaching as I write this. Here's a short list of stuff I would like under my tree this year.

  1. A Hummer H2 (all blacked out)
  2. My very own Cindy Crawford clone
  3. A Glock 21C pistol (.45 auto)
  4. A Bushmaster AR15.
  5. A computer that'll do everything but give me a haircut.
  6. Did I mention a Cindy Crawford clone?
  7. That whole world peace thing, yadda yadda yadda.
  8. A really nice heated & insulated garage for me to play in

I don't think that's askin too much.

I'm planning on posting some more linkies later this week while the GF is visiting her parents. If I get busy working on one of my r/c boats, maybe not. Who knows?



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Makes an addition to Zach's Xmas list...

Once you get this whole cloning thinger fiquered out, clone Brad Pitt for me ok?

P.S.....Did ya get your bday gift?

Anonymous said...

yeah except not brad pitt, how about Antonio banderas. He is muchoooo better....enough with who is goina be in playboy, how about playgirl, or do they even have that anymore. Boy your hormones are out of control, you have got a girlfriend, take advantage of that instead of worrying about who's in what book or who can be cloned.....

Anonymous said...

Hey..back off! Having a g/f doesn't mean you instantly can't appreciate the ummm...virtues of the opposite sex. I'm happily married, but hubby and I have no issues w/ each other appreciating a fine piece of ummmm....nature!

Anonymous said...

I like your friends or family, telling me to back off, please this is supposed to be a friendly bunch of words going on here, right??????????????? And funny stuff from the composer. Last time I am coming in here. You ruined it for me whoever you are........FO