Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Some Wednesdays just suck.

This one wasn't too horrible, though.

Started out kinda off. I was heading to work, and I had to pull out into the street just a hair so I could see over the snowbanks 'n SUVs with an 8 inch pile of snow on top of them. Some guy in a minivan drove by and glared at me. Then his wife/GF, whatever shook her index finger at me. I waved a different finger. For some reason, I decided that driving after them so I could catch up 'n flip them off again was a good idea. I think I didn't get enough sleep last night.

I've decided I need to get myself a nice big SUV so I can see over things too. Plus, blasting through snowbanks and stuff is FUN! This weekend, I plan to see if I can blow up my truck blastin through the drifts near my house. One of my coworkers is gonna bring his truck along just in case I bury the thing, which is the general idea. Good times.

I'm going to go look at an older Dodge Ramcharger later this week, if I can find some time. Maybe it'll be worth going into debt for. We'll see.



No comments: