Thursday, June 30, 2005

Serious WTF moment.

So, I got home to Stately Partsguy Manor(tm) the other night, jumped out of the car and walked around to the passenger side to grab the groceries.

I walked around the back of the car, and stopped cold, then said a few bad words.

It seems someone decided to liberate the lens for the running light. Sort of a pisser. Whoever did this also TOOK THE FREAKIN BULB!!! Is there an offshoot of PETA that's fighting for the rights of red lenses everywhere??

Needless to say, I'm not happy with this. Now I've gotta scare up a lens for the damn thing.

On another note, I've been waiting for someone to suggest a Fabbo Babe of the Week, and you guys are seriously slackin. Kim Du Toit has stopped posting babe pics, due to business reasons, so the rest of us in blogdom have to take up the slack. I'm tossing around a couple possible FBW candidates, so when I've got some time to search for some pics, I'll post up.

No comments: