Saturday, June 11, 2005

Weekend post.

Fabbo Babe of the Week will be posted eventually. Suggestions welcomed. Post your suggestion in Comments.


I've decided I have a slight addiction. RC boats.

I received a boat I won off Ebay yesterday. I snapped this one up for a winter restoration project. It's a model of a Wellcraft, forget which model. It should be a quick resto to running condition.

So, for giggles, I was lookin on Ebay again. I figured a scale project might be cool if the right one came along. I came upon an older model of a Chris Craft. Uh Oh.

Yep. I'm high bidder. Looks like I'll have several winter projects at this rate.

If I win the Chris Craft, that'll be 7 boats in various stages of completion. Good thing I'm single, I'd be in the doghouse for sure!

After this auction, win or lose...NO MORE BOATS, I SWEAR!!*




*unless i find a really good deal*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ummm.....can we go right past slight addiction and go to full blown addiction? it would be way more appropriate.