Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Blog for sale.

So, I was watching the news tonight, and for whatever reason, the Armstrong Williams thing came up.

Turns out Williams accepted $240,000 to talk up GW's No Child Left Behind act, and get minorities to accept it.

What a waste of taxpayer money.

Such is life.

SO, I have decided that my blog is for sale. For MUCH less than $240k, I would add.

For example, if you want me to say good things about your product, then a small donation to my favorite charity, i.e. the Partsguy's Empty Wallet fund, then I'll say good things about your product or service.

For example, a donation of about, oh, $10 grand will get a nice pic of your product in its very own post, with me raving semi-sincerely about it. I'll only use the phrase " possibly won't cause your testicles to implode" once in the post.

What a deal!

For say, ohhh, $20k, You'll get the nice pic, the semi-sincere raving about it, etc, PLUS:

I'll actually consider purchase or use of your product or service, and I will mention that I'm doing so to at least 4 people of random Race, Color,Creed or Political Affiliation. I make no guarantees on IQ, however.

On second thought, not Creed. I can't stand their lead singer. He's a dumbass.

For automobile manufacturers, either foreign or domestic, I have a special pricing structure for your fine products.

$5k and 1 vehicle from your fleet that you would like me to say Many Fine Things about. I require cruise control, CD changer (minimum 6), and air conditioning. For this price, you get me actually operating the vehicle on public streets during peak traffic periods.

I will also take your vehicle on at least one road trip of a minimum of 250 miles round trip. I will speak to people about what a fine vehicle it is while in gas stations and various fast food places. You're out of luck if I hit a nudie bar.

For $10k, and the desired vehicle, I will do the above, PLUS add extra road trips, of random distances of 300 miles or more round trip.

I will also attempt to seduce several attractive women using your vehicle. This will not affect your car's review adversely. Unless I can't score, in which case all bets are off.

As always, my fees can be adjusted, preferably upwards. Barter arrangments can be made as well.


Thank you for your consideration.

No comments: