Friday, March 25, 2005

Why I'll never marry.

From CNN.com:

BRIDGEPORT, Conn. (AP) - A judge has awarded the former wife of a multimillionaire businessman a divorce settlement worth more than $40 million even though she admitted having affairs with her rock-climbing guide and a man she met on a flight to China.

Am I the only one who thinks this is complete and utter bullshit??

It seems to me that she shouldn't have gotten ONE DIME. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't there a line in the wedding vows about 'Forsaking all others'??

My god, what a crock of shit.

I guarantee you, had the shoe been on the other foot, we'd be hearing about what a bastard her exhubby is/was for not being able to keep it in his pants.


As far as I'm concerned, that woman is a skank whore. She should be ashamed of herself, but I'd bet a week's pay she's not. It amazes me that this hosebag thought she was entitled to anything.

I really feel bad for the exhubby. Poor bastard works his ass off so his family can live well, while his wife's off flopping on her back for any Tom, Dick or Harry that comes along.

Disgusting.

I hope her next fling's got enough sense to avoid marrying her.

No comments: