Saturday, August 20, 2005

Random Saturday Thoughts.

(BGM: 'Take The Money & Run'(live)- Steve Miller Band)




Some of my more faithful blog readers(all 7 of you) may recall reading of my earlier adventures a couple weekends ago with the DNR. My neighbor joked about me framing the cite.

Guess what?

What? Don't all rebels frame their tickets?

So, somehow I got conned into hauling CDB to Walmart so he could get his fried chicken. Never mind that there's a Hardee's less than a MILE from freaking Stately PartsGuy Manor, with perfectly good fried chicken, it has to be from Walmart, on the other side of town, because he saves a freaking DOLLAR. Cripes, he could STAGGER to Hardee's and back!!!

Oddly, the dollar he saves never seems to make it into the gas tank of the PartsMobile.

BTW, the next granola eating hippie who spews crap about "No blood for oil!!!" is going to get my size 10.5 shoe square in the nuts. a 1/2 tank of gas for the PartsMobile ran me $32 the other day. If we're stealin their oil, why ain't I got cheap gas???

Sorry. I digress.

A question popped into my mind as I was ferrying CDB home from Walmart.

Why do some people INSIST on pulling out in front of my car, instead of waiting 3 freaking seconds for me to go by them?? Seriously, WHY???

And don't give me any crap about road rage either. Not a one of you can say you haven't felt the same at one time or another.

Boat news:

I sealed the stuffing tubes on the Chris-Craft a few days ago. Tomorrow, between running around doing other crap, I'm going to try and find time to toss it in the tub for a leak test. If it passes, I'll start securing the electronics, and haul it out for a quick run. I'll try and get some snappies of the maiden voyage.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

can i drive the chris-craft?

Anonymous said...

No workbench pictures yet. That sux.

Anonymous said...

Wait. It just hit me. You didn't frame a ticket--you framed a WARNING. *smack*