Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Workroom Update.

So, I got the workroom finished for the most part. I haven't scored enough posters of scantily clad babes yet. I'm working on it.

The workbench came out better than I thought it would. Turns out the 2 1/2 boards I glued together have more than enough strength for my purposes. I set the board on 2 sawhorses, so I can either sit and work on stuff, or walk to the other side and stand if I feel like it.

The rudders have been installed on the ChrisCraft model, and they work. How well they work is yet to be determined. I siliconed around the stuffing tubes, so I'm letting the hull sit and dry for a few days while I attend to a couple other boats.

It's VERY nice to have everything in one area. Makes grabbing tools and such less of a hassle. Given enough free time, I might get a couple boats finished!!

I promise to post pics in the very near future.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

checkin to see if comments are ka-blooeyed.

Anonymous said...

Stuffing box - Ah yes, remember the pain/problems keeping them watertight.... You remind me I need to re-start that hobby...