Sunday, August 07, 2005

Workroom= almost done

Yepper! Operation Build ZRV A Workroom is coming to a close. I changed my plans in midstream, which caused some problems, but I will prevail. My roller toolbox is in now, I do need to get some shelving put up, but no worries there. All I really need to get done is to laminate 2 chunks of MDF together for extra strength, and my work table will be done. It now strikes me that it would have been a LOT easier to just find a folding table @ Menards or something. Ah well.


By this time tomorrow, I should have pics of the almost completed workroom ready to post. I've already started putting up various posters I have laying around. Priorities!!

Now I've just gotta get the LR rearranged. Wheeeee.

More later, if I feel like it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Folding tables always wobble and bend under load, unless they're "industrial-type" like the ones you see at conference centers, and they cost a lot more than a good home-made workbench. Hope you have a lot of cinder blocks and a flat area to glue and press that MDF together.