Monday, August 15, 2005

Things you wish you didn't hear.

So, once upon a time, I was at PartsMom's place moving things for her. (I'm strong like bull, smart like tractor.)

I started moving a dresser, and decided to remove the drawers to make the thing lighter and easier to manuver around her place.

I got to one drawer and was just about to open it, when she says, 'oh, that's the drawer with all my fun underwear.' in the most nonchalant voice you can imagine.

Meanwhile, I'm going 'AHHHHHHH!!' and running off to wash my hands in boiling water or something.

My GF at the time found this most amusing.

As PartsMom and the GF are talking, I'm digging through cabinets and drawers, and muttering.

Finally, she abandons the conversation and asks "What on earth are you looking for?"

I replied, " A blunt object. I don't wish to remember this."

No comments: